Monday, October 1, 2012

Meet Romelle - All the Way from Timbuktou!

We're pretty excited to have the fantastic Romelle and her Shea butter products coming to Never Knew.  First of all, Romelle is a sweetheart.  She has a smile that lights up a room and you just want to be friends her the second you meet her.  Second, she knows skin care!  Here's a little bit about her Shea Butter products:

"Today, I use the same handmade recipes that my ancestors used, with very little finishing touches.  My Shea Butter products are Pure, Unrefined, and Raw. All Ingredients that are added to my products are to compliment the core properties of Shea butter. The only other ingredients I use are organic and 100% Pure i.e., essential oils and additional vitamins.  I do not use harmful preservatives in any of my products, therefore you can be assured that you are getting the very best nature has to offer! "

You're going to LOVE the way these products make your skin feel!  You can learn about All The Way From Timbuktou here!  See you in 11 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment