Sunday, October 7, 2012

Meet Nichole and Justin at Cavalcade

A good friend just bought some darling spoons back from Europe.  They had brightly colored handles and as soon as I saw them I wanted to fill my kitchen with happiness via utensils.  I said "Why didn't you buy dozens of those to sell at Never Knew?".  I loved them, so imagine the squeal of delight coming from my house when I saw the just-as-cute utensils from the uber talented Nichole and Justin.

The best part about Cavalcade?  If the utensils don't make you squeal with delight, they have something else that will! They have fantastic prints that are fun, perfect for gifts and priced right.  Belts, Earrings, Lamps - is there anything they can't do?  Seriously, this is one talented duo - check it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment