Monday, October 8, 2012

FAIRY GARDENS!!!

That was a lot of yelling for a post title, but it was all for a good cause - letting you know that you will be able to buy the most magical, whimsical, fantastic fairy garden pieces at Never Knew!  I almost jumped up and down with excitement when I first saw these fairy gardens.  I'm sure an outside fairy garden would be delightful, but I can't think of a population that NEEDS something sweet and green and growing inside all winter then us Parkites.  My "baby" girl is almost 24, my boys are teenagers, but I still foresee a fairy garden coming to my house in the near future.

We're thrilled to have Candice and My Plum Scrumptious coming this Friday.  She provides everything you need to welcome laughter and fairies into your home in the most darling way possible, you provide the imagination and giggles.  I can't think of a better gift for anyone you know who needs a little more magic in their life, the only problem will be giving it away and not building a garden for yourself the second you get home from shopping.  Solution - you'd better buy one for yourself too!

Also ...on Facebook this week we're giving away $$ to spend at Never Knew, so hurry and over and enter!





1 comment: