Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Meet Jonnie Hartman ART!



Jonnie is a wicked talented lady and we are thrilled to have her as a part of Never Knew Boutique.  We love the way she describes herself here:

Hi I am artist Jonnie Hartman. I like to describe myself a bit like a Swiss Army Knife. I don't just have one special tool but quite a few that might surprise you! From large scale sculpture, to photography and many art forms in-between. My goal is to create whimsical art that make the viewer feel like they are part of something interesting and wonderful! Enjoy!.


Jonnie is offering mini photo sessions during Never Knew.  If you use this for Mom-and-me photos or just for sweet shots of your kiddos, you'll end up with the best treasure of all - photographs that are not just precious memories in print, but works of art.  

You can check out the eye candy on Jonnie's blog and Facebook.  Contact her TODAY to save your spot - she will fill up fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment